Using integromat to get records from Google sheets

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping you can help, I’ve successfully setup a very simple trigger app using Airtable as my backend, (which in turn pulls from a Google sheet which is the source of the data) however due to some issues with data syncing I’d like to go directly to the google sheet to get the data. Its very simple data structure just a list of companies plus a couple of fields.

Ideally looking to use integromat to do this but have got stuck setting up the data source, In integromat I’ve setup a simple scenario which listens for a webhook, gets the list of companies from the google sheet and then returns a webhook response with the list of companies.

When I run a test for a Get Collection, I receive the following error message:

Error: Non-JSON error body.status: 500

Resource settings for Get collection (GET)

Resource URL: https://hook.integromat.com/zsczmq5ruwe3suzxyk6sljt45qthx4bx
Relative path: undefined

I’m sure I’m doing something REALLY obviously wrong as I’m not very strong in this area so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Team!
David

Hmmmmmmm I don’t know if I’ll be able to help you but I’ll try – first of all try to set up this request in Postman, can you get it to be successful? Then a similar configuration should work in Composer as well, unless there are CORS errors.