Very confused if I should use appgyver

Hello,

I’ve been lurking around here for a while now and I like the appgyver product so far. I’ve tried out Adalo and Bubble.io before and I’m at a cross-road on what do to.
I’m building a wine directory app for the Norwegian market based on Algolia search. With Adalo I wasn’t able to create a good desktop version and there was a lot of limitations in what I could do with native functionality. Then I decided to just make the whole project in Bubble and use a native wrapper, they have so many good plugins and even a existing plugin for Algolia.
But now looking at appgyver and all the native functionality I can get out of the box I’m very tempted to use appgyver. The only problem, as I see it, is that there is no way that I can integrate the Algolia search and there is a limitation on the integration possibilities I have…

Anyone care to give their 2 cents about it? :slight_smile:

Looking at https://www.algolia.com/doc/rest-api/search, you should be able to use Algolia’s REST API endpoints directly with Composer. You will need to construct the UI manually, but getting the raw data into the app should be quite possible!