Vote [VOLLEY app] Manage substitutions

Hello everybody.

More me and more questions.
I don’t even know how to explain myself.

Imagine you have 6 images that correspond to the players on the pitch.
There is a substitution and I would like to have the possibility to drag the image of a player from the bench by making an automatic switch; in practice the player on the field ends up on the bench and vice versa the one from the bench on the field.

Is it possible?

Thanks
Stecas

Well, if you have a backend that provides those images, you can just change the active images and composer will update those.

Thanks Kirill, but to start I think I’ll upload the images first.

1 Like

Note that drag’n’drop is not supported. As far as I know.
So what you would have is to tap on a player on the bench then on the player on the pitch and swap those.

For this you can do a list of texts to repeat the players on the field, and a selectedPlayer variable.
When you tap on the bench the selectedPlayer value should be set to the ID or image of that player. When you tap on the field you should do a logic with similar formula as this:

SET_ITEM(field players, FIND(field players, index==repeatedInfo.current.index), selected Player)

For any typos or else sorry, writing from a phone

Thanks Mihaly.

I am new so now I try to study what you suggested and see if I can do it. :sweat_smile:

In the meantime, thank you very much for your suggestion. :grinning:

1 Like

I might make a video of what I meant here later tonight. I’ll let you know when I’m done.

That would be really very nice, thanks :smiley:

There seems to be an issue with the preview app, so I couldn’t complete the video. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. :smiley: