Web built as a zip file

I am hoping somebody can help me.

I am building my first web app which works fine in the preview and on the appgyverapp.com hosting. I then download the zip and extract the contents maintaining the structure. Open the index.html file in a browser and get a blank page.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Thank you for reaching out! The web build does not natively work from your browser with index.html, because it is a web app that needs to be hosted on a server or locally. The easiest solution for you would be installing VSCode alongside with “Live Server” (linked below).

The documentation will soon have more information about this, so stay tuned.

Hi there, I am having the same sort of problem, however I have uploaded the files to my corporate web hosting service.

I have uploaded the ZIP, extracted, yet when I navigate to the site, I just get a blank white page with the page title of AppGyver.

Any idea’s on how to fix this?

Hello, alternatively you can deploy your web-app zip into SAP BTP as a standalone HTM5 application. You can find ample instructions here;
I hope that helps; kind regards; Piotr

Hi all, so I don’t know if this is a bug, but when I extract the zip file to a directory ie; www.domain.com/folder the web app only shows a blank page. If I make it a subdomain ie; app.domain.com the app works.