Web Preview Crash When Array Is Added

I received unexpected error when I use WITH_ITEM or WITH_UNIQUE_ITEM or concats to add new array.

This is my formula for the page var;
WITH_ITEM(pageVars.input, {“amount”:IF(params.transaction_type==“utilities account”, 0, null), “assets_category”:null, “assets_classification”:null, “assets_id”:null, “assets_subcategory”:null, “date”:null, “description”:null, “id”:ADD(LAST_ITEM(pageVars.input).id, 1), “isLoan”:IF(params.transaction_type==“Loan Liablities”, true, false), “isCompleted”:false, “ledger_category”:null, “ledger_classification”:null, “ledger_id”:null, “ledger_subcategory”:null, “monthly_insurance”:null, “monthly_interest”:null, “monthly_principle”:null, “payable_receivable_id”:null, “payment_method”:null, “reference”:null, “timestamp”:null, “total_loan”:null, “type”:params.transaction_type, “total_insurance”:null, “total_interest”:null, “total_month”:null, “total_principle”:null, “transaction_amount”:IF(params.transaction_type==“utilities account”, 0, null), “visibility”:true})

CONCAT(pageVars.input, [{“amount”:IF(params.transaction_type==“utilities account”, 0, null), “assets_category”:null, “assets_classification”:null, “assets_id”:null, “assets_subcategory”:null, “date”:null, “description”:null, “id”:ADD(LAST_ITEM(pageVars.input).id, 1), “isLoan”:IF(params.transaction_type==“Loan Liablities”, true, false), “isCompleted”:false, “ledger_category”:null, “ledger_classification”:null, “ledger_id”:null, “ledger_subcategory”:null, “monthly_insurance”:null, “monthly_interest”:null, “monthly_principle”:null, “payable_receivable_id”:null, “payment_method”:null, “reference”:null, “timestamp”:null, “total_loan”:null, “type”:params.transaction_type, “total_insurance”:null, “total_interest”:null, “total_month”:null, “total_principle”:null, “transaction_amount”:IF(params.transaction_type==“utilities account”, 0, null), “visibility”:true}])

The same error happened if I use formula for array = 0 at the beginning of the page. However, when I use the following image, it does not error.

Please help me how to add new array in existing var, list of object

I received this error when open up developer tools.

My initial array shows perfect bindings, list of objects with 29 properties.

However when I want to add new array, it shows list of mixed type.

How do I solve this issue? The apps works perfectly in mobile app previewer and APK. However it crashed when I am using web previewer.

I try to push new array (via looping and push array) using the advance js as well.

I check the array.length to validate the total number of array. It does increase with this method. However, it still crashed when I want to bind the array from advance js in web previewer.