What does this error mean? iOS build

I’ve seen a few posts with people asking for help with a similar error but it doesn’t have resolution. Despite the fact that I am uploading my mobile provisioning file in the configuration it seems to be missing it in the build (as indicated by the undefined.mobileprovision file being referenced). I’ve tried to redo everything, reupload, test different runtimes, etc 15 times to no avail. Any guidance on where to try fixing next would be appreciated as I’m kind of discouraged after spending 2 months building an app that I am stuck here.

We detected at least the following error in the build:

AB version: 1.6.4 COMMAND: npxrnv export -p ios -s standalone_appstore -c standalone --ci --yes --skipRnvCheck --packageManager yarn --template @appgyver/orchestra-template-standalone@4.1.6 -r --xcodebuildArchiveArgs “OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS="–keychain\ AppGyver-505093"” FAILED with ERROR: │ [ error ] [export] COMMAND: xcodebuildOTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=–keychain AppGyver-505093 -workspace /private/var/folders/pf/p5g2vb2j0yx1x6vlmxdppc700000gn/T/505093-ios-229454/platformBuilds/standalone_ios/RNVApp.xcworkspace -scheme RNVApp -sdk iphoneos -configuration Release archive -archivePath /private/var/folders/pf/p5g2vb2j0yx1x6vlmxdppc700000gn/T/505093-ios-229454/platformBuilds/standalone_ios/release/RNVApp.xcarchive FAILED with ERROR: 2022-06-28 17:14:49.709 xcodebuild[25298:4256218] DVTProvisioningProfileManager: Failed to load profile “/Users/ec2-user/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/undefined.mobileprovision” (Error Domain=DVTProvisioningProfileProviderErrorDomain Code=1 “Failed to load profile.” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to load profile., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Profile is missing the required UUID property.})

1 Like

I’m getting a similar error, and seem to be doing everything on Apple Developer correctly. Wonder if anyone has any information

It’s failing to load profile, in your apple developer account is your provisioning profile active or invalid?

@Nathan_McDonald I used someone on Upwork to help me solve the issue. Ultimately I had problems in both my Google.plist file and things that were incorrect in my mobile provisioning file.

@Nathan_McDonald in digging further in, I found the driving issue to be that my firebase ios app id was different than what I specified in my Apple Developer account. This led to the plist file and mobile provisioning file being in disagreement.

2 Likes

I had a similar error, I just keep trying and in some point just worked.
I think is a issue on the builder version 4.5.7.
Don’t give up from AppGyver, it’s an amazing platform. Just need a bigger team or a bigger customer service, or a pay customer service feature.
I just finish to build my app and we are growing fast (easyclean.app).
From my last build I took screenshots to make sure that I will follow the same steps&settings, and this time I just repeat every single step, with exactly same files, I just got about 5 errors, and the sixth time just worked \o/
Good luck friends!

1 Like

I can now routinely handle this error in my setup, which leverages Firebase. You have to make sure all of your ids agree between Firebase, the Appgyver integration, and the mobile provisioning file. Sometimes you get an occasional error and are able to try again. Before getting help solving the problem I got the same error 25+ times and the error message was not at all informative for a non-developer.

1 Like