What is AppGyver entitled to? (Terms of Service)

Hey guys I am new to AppGyver and it seems like a good program!

I was reading through terms of service and had some questions about it. If I were to create an app that takes off once published such as OfferUp or Zillow for example, copywrite it and do anything else needed to protect my idea, does AppGyver reserve the right to copy the idea or take any royalties to it? I read the Terms of Service but was a bit confused on the wording. I know that the first sentence says AppGyver claims no ownership or control over the content you create, but the sentences that follow are what confuse me. For reference, I’ll paste the paragraph below. I know pricing changes for using the program once $10M is hit in funding or revenue, but I am just curious how AppGyver makes money on the lower level programs and if it were to come down to it they have the right to the things I make on it. Sorry if this is not the place to post this question…

Terms of Service:
6.1. AppGyver claims no ownership or control over any Content or Application created by You. You retain copyright and any other rights You already hold in the Content and/or Application, and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying the Content on or through the AppGyver Services You give AppGyver a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content for the sole purpose of enabling AppGyver to provide You with the AppGyver Services. Furthermore, by creating an Application through use of the AppGyver Services, You give AppGyver a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Application for the sole purpose of enabling AppGyver to provide You with the AppGyver Services.

Thanks!!