What language is AppGyver written in?

Hi, i’m new, sorry for this strange question, i’m not a developer pro, i’m studying to become it.

Thanks.

Luca

Hi,

Well AppGvyer itself is written in many languages, I believe it’s mostly Ruby in the backend and Javascript for the Composer interface. The apps produced are React Native apps, which is a framework for Javascript

Thanks Cecilia.

Could you be interested in a collaboration? I could be your strategic collaborator to give you suggestions on how to improve your platform and how to earn on it. Your platform is very powerful but it remains for people who think like a developer, you need to simplify your platform, I can give you the right suggestions to become the most wanted platform and the simplest to use for people of every age and every computer skills.

I work 100% online.

Let me know if you are interested in discussing my role into your company.

I’m graduate in Sociology and I’m a Computer Scientist and have a passion for ICT in particular in communication skills, I’m not a professional developer also if I study coding in my free time.

Sorry for my bad English, I’m Italian native language.

Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day Cecilia.

Luca Tartufari

Scarica Outlook per Android

That is indeed the direction we’re aiming to take Composer: a platform for every age and every skillset :slight_smile: If you’re interested in a role in the company, please check out our careers page and the contact information in it