Where is the "Set Component Styles" function?

Has the “Set Component Style” function disappeared from the marketplace?? I can’t seem to find it.

Thanks!

That has been deprecated. No longer available.

I see. Is there another way to modify the CSS of properties in the logic flow function? Perhaps through the JavaScript function? I am a beginner so I’d appreciate if this could be explained.

Thank you!

No need to use Javascript there… Create a style for the specific view component in the “Styles” tab on the right side of the Composer. Inside of that unique style You can set many properties and You can use formulas and even variables to set the styles that You wish. Also You can set custom colors depending on different formulas in the “Custom palette” view.
There is a thread on the forum, where it is described in more detail, but I cannot find it right now.

But what if I want to change style through the logic flow function. For example, “change the background of a container on button click”?

1 Like

Add it to the style.
Add a page variable “background” let it be a text. The text could be the color hex code of the background that you want.
On button tap event add logic. Set page variable bacground to the hex color code that you want that background to be.
Then add a custom palette to the container background:

There on the “NEW PALETTE” go and choose “Formula”:

And add your page variable there with a some IF function maybe if you need further customization…

1 Like