Which coding languages is composer pro similar to?

I can’t find any tutorials on how to build certain types of apps such as social medias, video sharing apps such as YouTube & more with composer pro, so I’m hoping composer pro is like a visual version of the top coding languages, so I can use coding tutorials as a guide on how to build different types of apps. I want to build a app like YouTube with powerful algorithms & my own ad network like Google, YouTube & Facebook has with appgyver.

1 Like

Great stuff.
I saw you on Bubble. I am now using AppGyver to rebuild my Bubble app simply because of hosting cost and speed. Although the Appygyver builder is not so user-friendly as Bubble, this will be the way to go for me.

Have you found great tutorials for Appgyver? I have seen one on Udemy https://www.udemy.com/course/firebase-meets-appgyver/

I’ve been searching for good composer pro tutorials all year, but can’t find any. I’m so frustrated, I’m preparing to learn to code. It seems far easier to build social media & marketplace type apps in bubble.io, but the expensive storage & hosting, not being able to build a complex ad network with complex algorithms or mobile apps is a dealer breaker for me. I’m in a rush, so I’m starting coding courses today. I’m really trying to figure out why the programming community doesn’t support a no code tool with unlimited logic that also allows us to self-host & that is free. I’m guessing because it’s not beginner-friendly, doesn’t have examples or a database.

You can watch this video series by Steve stava to help. The backend is different and he made that before the new themes update, but it should still be helpful

2 Likes

We need tutorials on how to build social medias, marketplaces & other popular apps.

1 Like

Learning to code is great but it will delay your project month or even years from launch.

I plan on building an enterprise tech company I can scale very high, so I’m more concerned on building enterprise grade apps than how long it takes. We need skilled programmers to step up & make in depth tutorials teaching us how to build social medias, marketplaces, stores & many other types of apps with composer pro, or else beginners like myself could remain stuck.

1 Like

Hopefully 3rd party databases like xeno & backendless will make it easier to use appgyver.

1 Like

Yes most definitely.

I’m checking out XANO now. It seems like creating my full database in XANO while using appgyver for complex functions & to deploy should be easier.

Good stuff.
I will go have a look at Xeno.

I’m just hoping I’ll be able to build my full database in a backend like Xano, backendless, firebase or airtable without creating variables in appgyver.