Why does the page not open?

Greetings,

I am trying to make it so that when the user presses the button, it would redirect him to another page (from the login page to the front page, as a guest). I will attach some screenshots down below:

At the button that should trigger the change:

On the second page:

Screenshot 2022-06-09 221352

Please help, I really don’t know where I have mistaken. Thanks!

Hi,
“Open page” flow function needs to be used instead of the “Trigger event” on Screenshot 1. Open page does not mean that you need to put it on the page you want to open. You need to set the page name in the Properties tab:

Logic above will open “Empty page” when I click a component. Also, as an advice, it is better to use nested logic, in other words connect logic functions one after another for sequential actions.

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much! I was used to Roblox’s logic. How do the events work anyways? Shouldn’t have worked?

Hmmm, the trigger event is mostly used in composite components to create a bridge between the internal logic and external logic of the component. So to allow the component to be interacted with by other parts of the app.

What can help you to get triggers from different parts of the app or pages is to drag the “Receive event” flow and there “listen” to page variable, app variable, data variable changes or even some component property changes like visibility. Whenever those changes happen these events are triggered as well and of course their “offsprings”.

2 Likes