I would like to build an app with the following requirements and am wondering if my requirements are supported and/or what high-level trade-offs or architectural considerations will need to be made to be successful on the platform.
- App users will register, sign-in, add and track their individual collection of widgets
- Widget have custom metadata, including custom images uploaded by a user
- Users can browse others users’ widgets
- Users can make and respond to widget trade requests
- Users can rate transactions
It’s not too unlike craigslist or OfferUp except it’s not as broad in terms of the kinds of widgets being traded or sold.
Secondarily, I would prefer to use a 3rd-party as my primary source-of-truth database (like AWS RDS or my own SQL db), but I’m open to using AppGyver’s data platform so long as I can easily migrate my data whenever it becomes needed.
Is this kind of widget trading app feasible with AppGyver? Are there any challenges, limitations or considerations that I might need to keep in mind specific to how AppGyver works when designing the app?