Will composer pro be revamped in 2022 with SAP?

I’m really hoping SAP offering more resources will allow appgyver to revamp composer pro into a all in one no code tool that is easy to use with a built in data base simplified like a spreadsheet with data types & fields. Something needs to change soon because composer pro is lacking no code community support so much, we don’t even have tutorials like bubble.io & other no code platforms have on how to build common apps such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & more. The power of a tool doesn’t mean much to noobs if there are no tutorials teaching us how to build common apps.

1 Like

Thanks for your question. AppGyver founder (and now team lead) Marko here. Yes, we are planning to create much more content and tutorials to showcase the power of the platform over time. Thanks for your patience. The new advanced components and how they can be created was a part of that roadmap. The bigger components we can provide through the marketplace, the more meaningful quick tutorials we can create, in addition to low-level documentation.

1 Like

I hope the new changes blows bubble.io out of the water. I’m going to post some suggestions in the suggestion part of the forum.

1 Like

Here’s our recently published public roadmap. There’s some exciting stuff there. Especially around data storage in the cloud, and cloud service creation with no-code. This is one of the most anticipated features since launch of the product. And this is in no way complete list of what we’re working on, but the key topics we’re committed to. Stay tuned for more!

5 Likes

An easy-to-use visual formula editor to visually create algorithms will be a feature other no code tools can’t compete with & it will be a feature I use a lot because I plan on building my own ad network with composer pro. I believe people will take big notice even before new features arrive once we get video examples of how to build social medias, marketplaces & other common app types with composer pro.

1 Like